June 29 - June 30, 2021
Nanotechnologies, Biosensors and Additive Manufacturing
The aim of the event is to present current trends and challenges and to build long-term relationships with relevant stakeholders from research, development and business in Upper Austria and the South of the Czech Republic in the fields of polymer electronics and medical technology, with a focus on the topics of biosensors, nanotechnology and additive manufacturing (3D printing). Although the main focus is on these two regions, participants from all countries are welcome and invited to join the event.
The program will include keynotes in English from experts in Nanotechnologies, Biosensors and Additive Manufacturing and B2B-meetings:
- 29.06. Keynotes and B2B-meetings
- 30.06. B2B-meetings
Please see the agenda for details here.
The scheduled face-to-face meetings offer an ideal opportunity to identify potential cooperation partners and to establish interesting business and research contacts. Every participant selects his conversation partners individually and has 20 minutes to exchange about projects and products. The B2B-meetings will be held completely in the form of virtual meetings (video conferencing) via this website.
The event is organized by the NABIAM project and the Enterprise Europe Network. NABIAM stands for Nanotechnologies, Biosensors and Additive Manufacturing and networks cooperation partners for innovation with focus on Upper Austria and Southern Bohemia.
Participation is free of charge!
Register for the Event until 25.6.2021 here.
Main topics of the B2B-meetings:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Automotive & Transport
- Energy saving & storage
- Industry & Manufacturing
- Aeronautics and Space
- Publish and showcase your most favourable projects, products, services or know-how
- Targeting potential business/research partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate (cross-border) contacts and co-operations in a time and cost-efficient way
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results and trends
- Meet and share views with industry experts and researchers
Who can you meet at the Event?
- Research institutions
- Cluster organizations
- Public associations/agencies
Consultants are only allowed to take part in the B2B-meetings, when they are able to offer a specific expertise in the fields mentioned above. This expertise has to be clearly described in the collaboration profile (marketplace item).